View Single Post
08/03/20, 02:02 AM   #18
Sordrak

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
This thread...

Just what the hell...

The answer of Baertram was perfectly fine and it seems I've missed a few changes in the past and might be up to date now again. So yes, certainly a helpful answer.

Besides, i do not read the answer "go code it yourself" or something like that here. You don't need to learn coding to copy a structure in the SV file. Of course, some sort of editor (like notepad++ or so) would be helpful for the highlighting of the structures.

And answers like:
nobody paying me for tester's job, but im still doing it for free, you should respect this at least
Did you pay for a single addon so far? No? Then take this comment and stick it up somewhere, thanks.
You are enjoying addons other people put effort in, sometimes weeks or month of work without demanding any sort of compensation. And now these addon authors should kiss your a** and be happy because you report a bug? You report the bug because you are using the addon in the first place. You are the one that is happy when the bug is fixed.

Holy ****, BuT I'm StIlL dOiNg It FoR fReE.

Just wtf...

And for the topic itself:
I do not use such an addon, so I can't really help in this regard. The only thing I'm using is VotansKeybinder to ensure that i do not have to change the keyboard settings (which for me is the most annoying thing) on all characters.