View Single Post
01/04/24, 12:40 PM   #15
Baertram
Super Moderator

WoWInterface Super Mod
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by kaaylim View Post
Thank you both for your answers.

I install all my addons via Minion, so I'm not sure why you don't get it anymore.

I found this thread about this error:
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.co...ses-this-error

It seems to be Libstub (which we have in common), which for me is required by Dolgubon's Lazy Set Crafter (not Lazy writ)
That's nonsense, sorry.

LibStub is not the cause of such erros or you'd have had the same before update 40 as it was always around.
It's any addon that uses LibStub most probably, which is an old addon then (or Dolgubon's lazy set crafter whichs till uses it but would not need to.. -> But this is not the causing addon here!).

But in total it's good to strip addons that use LibStub so you do not need to use that ibrary anymore, as most addons already did that and replaced the need for LibStub usage.
Why ever Dolgubon refuses to remove it from Lazy Set Crafter, I don't know. Have asked him several times to do that already

But in total you should nothave any issues because of LibStub but because of any code that changes with Notifications and/or any addon that maybe uses LibStub.
Only disabling LibStub e.g. does nothing except disable dependent addons -> So these dependent addons were the cause (if they were).