View Single Post
06/28/20, 09:48 AM   #7
Sharlikran

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Vowals View Post
Ok so i just unchecked allow out of date addons and i see a lot more settings for a lot of the stuff i wasnt seeing before but the problem is almost all my addons are broken now ahahah
Most mod authors understand that users don't want to be programmers. I can sympathize with that for sure. On my desktop PC I can't see your screen shots even after I expand their size because of the ESOUI site. However, after a few tries to see the error, I noticed it was with a mod named Tinydog's Crafting Calculator.

Just a quick download of that and I notice it has revision 26 of LibAddonMenu. Most mods require a higher version of that and LibAddonMenu is on revision 31. So in short what I suggest it to use Minion and update or reinstall ALL your mods. Read the description page for all your mods and make sure you installed all the libraries required for each mod.

In the above screen shot I am trying to show that you need to have all the libraries checked. You don't uncheck these to see what is broken. Even if you can that's complicated to explain and you need to understand more then just a few basic things in my opinion.

In the above screen shot I have all the mods I am using checked. Note: Libraries are NOT Addons or mods! Pay close attention to that in the screen shots!

You want to uncheck all of your mods and activate one at a time. Reload the UI each time you activate a mod. Know whether or not your mod even has an Addon menu before you activate it. It's important to know what you mods do and whether or not they provide a menu in the first place.

As you activate mods, if your menus are disabled or disappear then as it mentions in the screen shot you need to uninstall the mod and stop using it whether or not you like using the mod.

Unless you become a programmer overnight and can fix up the mods you use then the author has to do it. They should remove both LibStub and all embedded libraries. If they don't thugs like this will happen.

Optional

If you need your Addons UI to look like mine then ironically, you need a mod for that. Circonians Addon Selector.

Last edited by Sharlikran : 06/28/20 at 10:01 AM.