View Single Post
01/22/15, 02:00 PM   #20
katkat42
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by dopiate View Post
If my Bold posts were annoying I apologize I am really sick right now with strep throat and the flu at the same time, also not a joke.
Okay, I give you a full pardon for having a short temper. Neither one of those is fun; both at the same time...I can't even. Get lots of rest, and feel better soon!

I'm just curious about all the updates where did you all see some new content? All I ever saw was tweaks champion blah blah blah so I can just do the same grinding with different stats Wow let me pay for that. Or is my understanding on that incorrect?
They announced that the cash shop will only stock vanity items, health/magicka/stamina potions and soul gems that you can also get for gold, and (in the future) DLC zones. People who choose to continue subscribing get the DLC with the subscription, plus a monthly stipend of crowns.

In their FAQ, they mentioned that people who accessed DLC via subscription will get to keep any loot they gained in the DLC even after their subscription lapses. My guess is, as time goes on, this will be the route by which pay-to-win sneaks into the game. They won't sell the best gear, but the best gear will only drop in DLC zones. Which you'll have to pay to access, one way or another.

It probably won't start that way. Then it probably won't be much of a difference. I hope the game shuts down before it gets blatant. I'm here because it's Elder Scrolls, not because it's an MMO, and I don't want to see the Elder Scrolls name associated with something that cheap.