View Single Post
05/02/22, 06:34 PM   #2
Sharlikran

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Phinix View Post
First, sub menus in LibAddonMenu are unclickable, and simple toggle the submenu closed when trying to interact with them. Not sure if this is a LibAddonMenu bug or known issue.
I would not say it's a known issue per say. ZOS did mention that the ambiguity of buttons will have to be resolved. They told us they had issues with the ambiguity of the tier and draw levels and that was part of what they resolved for the game itself.

Originally Posted by Phinix View Post
The main problem however, is the second Srendarr is unlocked the entire PTS client completely exits to desktop, no error, no submit crash log prompt, just poof.
As much as I would like to help you with that keep in mind maybe some things are protected now. Then you have the tier and draw levels. So while I have a hard time suggesting this I would disable most of the fancy draw icons on the screen stuff or maybe gut most of the program and start with overriding one thing at a time.

If you ever overwrote ZOS xml or Lua functions then look at those again. I still have not updated MailR how I want but when I first looked at it the previous author was overriding entire functions and keybind strips. I don't know what you did to make Srendarr do what it does but you may have to comment out code and slowly mix in one thing at a time until you see what might be causing that.