View Single Post
05/03/22, 12:52 AM   #5
Baertram
Super Moderator

WoWInterface Super Mod
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Phinix View Post
Two main problems are occuring. First, sub menus in LibAddonMenu are unclickable, and simple toggle the submenu closed when trying to interact with them. Not sure if this is a LibAddonMenu bug or known issue.
Nope, not a known problem and not happening for me e.g. within FCOIS which got like 100 submenus
Did you add custom controls in there? I have some too within the first submenu "General" where I have added a LibShifterBox e.g. and it is working fine.
Maybe your menu items you have added there got some params that force the LAm menus to behave that way then.

Originally Posted by Phinix View Post
The main problem however, is the second Srendarr is unlocked the entire PTS client completely exits to desktop, no error, no submit crash log prompt, just poof.
That's odd :-( I can only think about an endless loop but it would crash then and hang for a while and not just close the eso64.exe
What does Windows Event log say for the crash, are you able to find something in there?

PTS got known problems with the client restarting explorer.exe as you exit the client (via ALT+F4, /quit or menus).
All your icons at the taskbar are gone then because of the forced explorer.exe restart from ESO client... It's some workaround for users experiencing troubles to open Chrome after/as ESO client is running, at least this is what we found out so far by "guessing". No official answer on that so far afaik...
But this is a hacky and obviously bad workaround, if this is what is happening here, as we all can see.

Maybe it's related to your addon. But I don't think as it's addon and settings menu related afai understood your problem.
The only thig I can think about is an unhandled error if you run and API lua function with wrong params. Check the GetSlot* function changes as there was added a new param HOTBAR_CATEGORY as 2nd param (for most of these actionButton/quickSlot related API functions). If it was "inserted" as 2nd param and you pass in a value from before it might now get a wrong value and "crash".

Read my post at the official update thread in the forums please https://www.esoui.com/forums/showpos...2&postcount=20

Last edited by Baertram : 05/03/22 at 12:58 AM.