Thread: 2.1 update
View Single Post
08/04/15, 06:40 AM   #40
Ayantir

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Personally I consider that all the stuff about SavedVars is currently broken. So I postpone thoses things for 2.1.1. for easy things, reloadui do the job, but when playing with cross character features, I don't really want to try when I know it's broken

I've updated http://wiki.esoui.com/Events

This page was quite long to edit (~3hours ..), because of its historical manual categorization.
I massedited without looking to the existing things, as 1.6 update. ZOS added a lot of displayName in few events, & few events almost everywhere and I didn't wanted to check manually each event "does this event changed ?" for the 477 events.

Please note that for 2.1, ZOS didn't added the ConstantTypes in their patchnotes.

Ex :

before we had this :
Lua Code:
  1. EVENT_ABILITY_PROGRESSION_RESULT (integer eventCode, AbilityProgressionResult reason)
with a nice link to the good type.

now we got this :
Lua Code:
  1. EVENT_ABILITY_PROGRESSION_RESULT (integer eventCode, integer reason)
without anything else.

I'll try to re-add those things.

PS : Harven did a very good diff post here, If you're interested to look at, it could be interesting.

I strongly suggest you to mainly look at the removed parts of his post

ZOS usually add a lot of things in beta fixes that will come before 2.1 goes live, so the list of added functions/tables/etc should grow.

+ You'll discover yourself the aded ones if needed

But the removed ones generally don't move and they're generally subject to be the cause of your broken code.