Thread: Request Feature
View Single Post
01/05/15, 09:19 PM   #33
Baertram
Super Moderator

WoWInterface Super Mod
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Dolby View Post
I understand but some addons have more than one folder (ones that include libs, and other addons). So it would be difficult for minion to decide what folder to open. However there are a few good ideas on how to handle those when Minion comes across them.
I'd say just open the addon's main folder -> Should be the addon name inside "...\Elder Scrolls Online\live<eu>\AddOns".
e.g. addon name is MyAddon -> Open "..\Elder Scrolls Online\live<eu>\AddOns\MyAddon"

If there are different subfolders in here or not is not relevent as the manifest TXT file should be in the main folder, isn't it? So ppl can choose to see other lua and *.* files in any subfolders manually then.

Feature request:
-Allow us to only see updateable addons inside the addons list:
Currently at the top right a red rectangle with the number of updateable addons is shown, and in addition at the left the number is shown for each installed game.
Inside the addons list I can see all my installed addons and somewhere in this list of maybe 100+ installed addons (at least QuadroTony said he got more then 100 installed ;-) ) there are 5 addons that can be updated.
You'll have to scroll all the addons to find the 5 that can get updated, to read the changelog etc.

Maybe adding a button, or sort method to the existing sort drop-down, to only show/sort by the updateable addons is a good idea here.
I'd definately like it