View Single Post
11/04/20, 12:25 PM   #4
Anceane

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
First thank you both for answering me

Then i totally understand what you said. I spend 9 hours on it and it seems resolved for good as this morning i could log and get both accounts fully correct for their UI.

What was strange is that yesterday 1 account was always perfect while the other was *bugged* though both accounts were resetted by my crash.

And then the accounts that would not save were :
LUI extended
Votan Minimap
Pchat
FCQMT

i uninstalled temporarily ESO Master recipe as this addon was doing a reloadui systematic at each login on game, thinking probably wrongly that it could reset the other addons as the reloadui was done 1sec after i dropped into the game (i know haha parano can exist even for addons lol)

For LUI it seems that some reloadui does not work well as some settings were well save and some not aka the group section.

For Pchat, the problem i encountered is that after i change the police character and the reloadui attached to it was activated, some of the settings i choose after that were *saved* but if i had to open the settings once more, then all was lost again, as if opening the settings bring all settings to basic again included the police character.

For votan minimap, all was saved BUT the size and place. I ended by opening the savedvariable and copy past on the account with problem all the good info from the other account.

and for FCQMT, same, if i do not complete all the settings i want on one shot, and i have to open the settings again, then all reset.

But finally all is good this morning.

Though before loading this morning i went to check as you recommanded that my antivirus was not blocking the game. I had the launcher in the exception for it but NOT (grrrrr) the eso64.exe which should have been. So i corrected all and went to log in : all was good.

I made a save of my folders again. I wish this could have help me yesterday, but even the save would not load correction on the *crashed acccount*.

THank you both again, much appreciated.