View Single Post
11/07/20, 01:37 PM   #10
Sharlikran

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Yes I can see I did misunderstand, but there was some information that didn't pertain to the question or my suggestion. So may I request, don't speculate or state that moda, modb, and modc, give me the most errors and then explain a other things that don't pertain to anything.

I am not trying to be long winded here but understand, users claim mods cause errors all the time. I have tried to support my own mods when users reported my own mods were broken. In the end some shared their entire addons folder with me and ultimately, when I updated all the mods by just right clicking on each mod in minion and choosing reinstall, I never had errors. Uses have even claimed not to be able to use a way shrine. Mods just don't break things like that.

You listed an error. If the error is gone, then state there is no error any longer. State that you are using the mods you would like to use and just keep your eye out for any future errors.

The procedure I suggested is only to find a possible cause. It isn't a resolution, so I don't expect the steps to have resolved anything.

If updates helped and seem to have changed things then don't worry unless it happens again.

Last edited by Sharlikran : 11/07/20 at 01:45 PM.