View Single Post
02/01/15, 03:00 AM   #5
sirinsidiator

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Baertram View Post
Sorry to read this sirinsidiator.
I hope it wasn't FCOItemSaver. I never experienced this "buggy behaviour" before and noone has reported an issue so far.
Figured it would be something rare.
Maybe it's even unique to my combination of addons + lag.
I haven't been able to reproduce it, but I will continue and try to find the reason.

Do you remember if the item you wanted to sell was marked with any icon from FCOItemSaver?
You said you took it from a mail.
Did you mark it manually afterwards, like with the "sell" icon?
If it was not researchable for one of your characters or it was an ornate icon (assumed you had enabled the automatic marking of these items in the settings and you are using ResearchAssistant) there shouldn't be any change done to the context menu and the keybindings.
The first item was marked as sell, but when I tried I could not add it to the mail. I disabled the marking on all items that I planned to send and went back to the mail screen and then it got bound.
I don't use automatic marking or ResearchAssistant.

In the second case I did nothing else between taking it from the mail and opening the guild store.
I logged in and was in Cyrodiil, went to Mournhold via Wayshrine and entered the bank without doing anything else before.

I've updated FCOItemSaver with a dialog asking you if you want to bind an itemto your acocunt if the item is bindable and not already bound.

You are able to enable/disable it in the settings.

Hope this helps to prevent those erros in the future, even if the error did not come from my addon.

I'll release it soon after some more tests.

Edit:
Release now as version 0.5.1a
Thank you very much for adding it so fast. I will certainly use it in the future.
Once I am able to reproduce what happened that day I'll let you know.