Thread: Multicraft
View Single Post
08/16/19, 10:29 PM   #9
Anceane

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Actually after testing the new refining since launch, i have lost a lot of refining result if i compare with my results with the addon Multicraft.

For 4k of each : wood, metal, cloth, jewel,my results were not the one i could have expected

- Metal : i got 3 temper, 1 blue, a boat load of traits
- Cloth : 2 dreugh wax, 3 purple, 2 blue, 7 green
- Wood : 4 resin, 5 purple, 5 blue, 10 green
- Jewel : 0 gold, 2 purple, 1 blue, 2 green

My results never were so low, and i used to do that as when i go farming i dont stop until i have 4k of each since years.

i tried to do them not in bulk but the fact that it reset immediatly to max is really a problem.

i wish we could choose the amount we want to do and not be forced to do the whole.

Originally Posted by Baertram View Post
Hm I'd say this works as designed. It's a multicraft setting to craft the set amount at once.
If you manually change this to e.g. 2000 it will refine 2000 of the 6000 and after that go back to the max 4000 left.
Why would you refine like 2000 and then 2000 again? Why not directly 4000 then?

One maybe could change this to initially set the amount to min as you add it but what's the deal with adding only 1? Makes no sense for me as you'd change it to 2 or more, or do you always want to only refine 1 and then manually the next 1 (or 10 materials as only stacks of 10 will be refineable)?
Why not simply adding it, change the amount to the amount you want it to be manually (as you did in the video) and then press the keybind to refine. Ready. Leave the station or take another material to refine.

Maybe I do not know your usecase but sorry to say I won't invest time to check if this is doable because:
Either ways needs you to change the amount manually, if it's from max to 5 or from min to 5 is the same problem here.
And it makes no sense to only refine like 25% and then refine another 25%. You can also just refine 50% at once then.