View Single Post
04/26/14, 08:11 PM
Join Date: Apr 2014
Released a few patches today to address a few bugs:
Update 5 - [v0.2.2] - Patch
B463 - Scene errors with Inventory Frame
- Fixed an issue that could cause the scene callbacks to reference a nill InventoryFrame if the player is not using the Inventory Frame and it has not yet been created during the call. Added a check to ensure the player's settings.
B464 - Conflict with TooltipEnhance
- Contacted the author who was using large segments of the code. I would suggest avoiding this addon if you are using InventoryInsight as there are compatibility issues.
B464 - Tooltip error when in store scene
- The function to retrieve itemLinks had a bug for store items and buyback items. I've restructured the code to account for this issue.
Update 4 - [v0.2.1] - Patch
Added a check for links on scroll items with no data in them that was causing erroneous tooltips to appear and throw errors.
Changed the behavior of the inventory frame when you have no data collected for other characters. Cleanly displays that no data has been collected and empty items show no text or textures.
B447 - Hover over item from quest reward
- Hover over quest reward ItemTooltip (added error checking to ItemLinkDissection function to avoid nil itemLinks)
B446 - Conflict with addon Luminary Trade House
- Lumiary trade window PopupTooltip (added error checking to ItemLinkDissection function to avoid nil itemLinks)
Inventory Frame scroll bar slightly hidden by scroll items causing it to be extremely difficult to grab control
Added chec for itemLinks on double-clicked scroll items in the inventory frame to prevent errors for blank controls.
"I spend more time on my AddOns than actually playing these days..."
View Public Profile
Send a private message to Vicster0
Find More Posts by Vicster0