View Single Post
04/15/20, 12:30 PM   #5
Mr.Envy

Hi Baertram, thanks for helping me out so fast. I discovered that it is indeed because of LibMainMenu. Last night i searched online and noticed that some players had problems with PvPMeter and Harvest Map, the first being outdated and having an old version of LibMainMenu integrated in it. So i disabled PvPMeter and all of the pins are back, Harvest Map works fine. Now, I also want to point out that I had both PvPMeter and Harvest Map installed for over 3 months, and my problem appeared just a week ago, so untill then both addons worked fine, but eventually PvPMeter broke my Harvest Map.

So, long story short, if i disable PvPMeter in the Addons list, Harvest Map works like a charm.
Now.. Another problem appears, and hopefully you could help me with this one too Baertram. I use Minion, and for some reason, in my Installed addons I can't find PvPMeter to uninstall it, lol. Yes, it is installed, I can use it in game, but I can't find it in Minion, neither in Installed or Find More...
If i delete PvPMeter from live/AddOns, will it get uninstalled without problems? Or if I delete just "LibMainMenu" from live/AddOns/PvPMeter/libs, will I be able to use both PvPMeter and Harvest Map without problems? I mention that I can get rid of PvPMeter without feeling sad about it. I'm just really happy that I found out what the problem regarding Harvest Map was.