View Single Post
12/22/21, 06:41 AM   #17
Vahrokh
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Baertram View Post
Yeah, this is a known bug also mentioned at the troubleshooting sticky post.

This file filter thing is new to me, never had that happen so far.
The org.apache.commons.io.filefilter.TrueFileFilter should be given within standard java "commonsio.jar" file but it does not seem to find it for you.
From the log it says the classpath used for Minion is:
java.class.path=E:\Program Files\Minion\app\
And the cmmons io would be "lib/commons-io-2.4.jar"
Could you validate that the file is given in your Minion install sub-directories.

Also did you add the Minion install folder to your antivirus/anti malware program's whitelist/exclusion list?
e.g. Windows Defender or Windows updates sometime tend to block access to the application especially if installed to the default install folder,
or as it tries to manipulate files in your users/documents folder.
Thank you for your prompt reply!

I have checked under E:\Program Files\Minion\app\ and there is a lib directory with a mix of Dec 2021 and 2016 (???) files and folder.
There's no "lib/commons-io-2.4.jar" file.

I've reinstalled Minion and totally "pruned" all the directories several times in the last days, so this is what a fresh install gets me.

I've also installed JDK 17, in hope it'd bring in the latest stuff, but nope.

If this can help:

- ESO executables are installed in E:\Program Files (x86)\Zenimax Online (I did not pick exactly that folder, it did it by itself when I installed the game 7 years (!) ago).
- ESO addons are located under C:\Users\<Redacted>\Documents\Elder Scrolls Online\live\AddOns
- Minion is installed under E:\Program Files\Minion\ and is run as Administrator
- Minion settings are in C:\Users\<Redacted>\.minion
- JDK is installed in C:\Program Files\Java\jdk-17.0.1

Below this text is a dump of all my environment variables. There are a lot, because I am a software developer too ��

Nota Bene:
Minion (after a difficult first install many years ago) flawlessly worked for 4+ years until the Log4J update. I downloaded the update and... WHAM! Dead. Since then, I reinstalled it from scratch 7-8 times but it won't work.

Code:
ALLUSERSPROFILE=C:\ProgramData
APPDATA=C:\Users\<Redacted>\AppData\Roaming
CommonProgramFiles=C:\Program Files\Common Files
CommonProgramFiles(x86)=C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files
CommonProgramW6432=C:\Program Files\Common Files
COMPUTERNAME=PC-<Redacted>-MAIN
ComSpec=C:\WINDOWS\system32\cmd.exe
DriverData=C:\Windows\System32\Drivers\DriverData
FP_NO_HOST_CHECK=NO
GOBIN=E:\projects\<Redacted>\software\golang\bin
GOCACHE=E:\projects\<Redacted>\software\golang\go-build
GOPATH=E:\projects\<Redacted>\software\golang
HOMEDRIVE=C:
HOMEPATH=\Users\<Redacted>
LOCALAPPDATA=C:\Users\<Redacted>\AppData\Local
LOGONSERVER=\\PC-<Redacted>-MAIN
NUMBER_OF_PROCESSORS=12
OneDrive=C:\Users\<Redacted>\OneDrive
OS=Windows_NT
Path=C:\Program Files\Common Files\Oracle\Java\javapath;C:\ProgramData\Oracle\Java\javapath;C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Windows Live;C:\Windows\System32;C:\Windows;C:\Windows\System32\wbem;C:\Windows\System32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0;C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Acronis\SnapAPI;C:\Program Files (x86)\mkvtoolnix;C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Acronis\SnapAPI\;C:\Program Files (x86)\QuickTime\QTSystem\;C:\Windows\System32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0\;C:\ProgramData\ComposerSetup\bin;C:\Program Files (x86)\PHPUnit;C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\PhysX\Common;C:\Program Files\Git\cmd;C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Acronis\VirtualFile\;C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Acronis\VirtualFile64\;C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Acronis\FileProtector\;C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Acronis\FileProtector64\;C:\WINDOWS\system32;C:\WINDOWS;C:\WINDOWS\System32\Wbem;C:\WINDOWS\System32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0\;C:\WINDOWS\System32\OpenSSH\;C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\NVIDIA NvDLISR;E:\Program Files (x86)\PuTTY\;E:\Program Files\Microsoft VS Code\bin;E:\projects\laragon\bin\php\php-7.2.11-Win32-VC15-x64;;C:\WINDOWS\system32;C:\WINDOWS;C:\WINDOWS\System32\Wbem;C:\WINDOWS\System32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0\;C:\WINDOWS\System32\OpenSSH\;E:\Go\bin;C:\Program Files (x86)\Calibre2\;E:\Program Files\TortoiseSVN\bin;C:\Users\<Redacted>\AppData\Local\Yarn\config\global\node_modules\.bin;C:\Users\<Redacted>\AppData\Roaming\Composer\vendor\bin;C:\Users\<Redacted>\AppData\Roaming\npm;E:\projects\laragon\bin;E:\projects\laragon\bin\apache\httpd-2.4.35-win64-VC15\bin;E:\projects\laragon\bin\composer;E:\projects\laragon\bin\git\bin;E:\projects\laragon\bin\git\cmd;E:\projects\laragon\bin\git\mingw64\bin;E:\projects\laragon\bin\git\usr\bin;E:\projects\laragon\bin\laragon\utils;E:\projects\laragon\bin\mysql\mysql-5.7.24-winx64\bin;E:\projects\laragon\bin\nginx\nginx-1.14.0;E:\projects\laragon\bin\ngrok;E:\projects\laragon\bin\nodejs\node-v12;E:\projects\laragon\bin\notepad++;E:\projects\laragon\bin\php\php-7.4.26-Win32-vc15-x64;E:\projects\laragon\bin\postgresql\postgresql-9.6.2-x64\bin;E:\projects\laragon\bin\putty;E:\projects\laragon\bin\python\python-3.6.1;E:\projects\laragon\bin\python\python-3.6.1\Scripts;E:\projects\laragon\bin\redis\redis-x64-3.2.100;E:\projects\laragon\bin\telnet;E:\projects\laragon\bin\yarn\bin;E:\projects\laragon\usr\bin;C:\Users\<Redacted>\AppData\Local\Microsoft\WindowsApps
PATHEXT=.COM;.EXE;.BAT;.CMD;.VBS;.VBE;.JS;.JSE;.WSF;.WSH;.MSC
PROCESSOR_ARCHITECTURE=AMD64
PROCESSOR_IDENTIFIER=Intel64 Family 6 Model 158 Stepping 10, GenuineIntel
PROCESSOR_LEVEL=6
PROCESSOR_REVISION=9e0a
PROG27B48B2C051=1
PROG27B48B2C054=1
ProgramData=C:\ProgramData
ProgramFiles=C:\Program Files
ProgramFiles(x86)=C:\Program Files (x86)
ProgramW6432=C:\Program Files
PROMPT=$P$G
PSModulePath=C:\WINDOWS\system32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0\Modules\
PUBLIC=C:\Users\Public
SystemDrive=C:
SystemRoot=C:\WINDOWS
TEMP=x:\temp
TMP=x:\temp
USERDOMAIN=PC-<Redacted>-MAIN
USERDOMAIN_ROAMINGPROFILE=PC-<Redacted>-MAIN
USERNAME=<Redacted>
USERPROFILE=C:\Users\<Redacted>
windir=C:\WINDOWS
windows_tracing_flags=3
windows_tracing_logfile=C:\BVTBin\Tests\installpackage\csilogfile.log

Last edited by Vahrokh : 12/22/21 at 06:57 AM.