Thread: MM not updating
View Single Post
11/01/23, 08:22 PM   #3
doru
Thanks for your answer. i haven't done anything out of the ordinary. I logged in with one toon, and did what I do every day: update sales history (hit E) for every guild I'm in. Unlike very other time, the orange arrows turned blue right away without showing on the screen the sales. I logged out and logged in with another toon. The sales history showed blue, but when you hit "mail" or if you interact with the banker to check your guild sales, they were all stuck when I quit the game yesterday. 20 hours ago at that time. This is when I thought to give a try and refresh the LibGuilStore. The message is still the same, and the events have increased to 1089868 with 0 minutes remaining.
So logging off and logging in didn't fix my issue, nor did refreshing the LibGuildStore.
And my sales were always linked.
So I am not sure what happened, or where I messed up. I'm ready to take any blame, but I also would like to know what I did wrong so this won't happen again, but I can't find a fault. I'm 65 and I usually don't mess with stuff that's working, or so i learned.
The personal sales window for the last 2 hrs plus is blank, with that little blue circle just turning.
Thanks for trying to help