View Single Post
11/03/20, 06:30 PM   #1
Anceane

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
UI resetting at each log in

UPDATE : found out the addon it was ESO Master recipe.

But i did not resolve yet why my account does not keep the settings and reset each time I relog from the account panel - seems all is fine if i just log off and log in, but if i have to start from the account panel, then everything is gone
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Since the patch, at least 3 times per day, i have to redo my whole ui, on one of my account.

The last time was this afternoon. I just log in and everything is changed where i applied the same settings that my other account, not by copy past but by really doing it manually, with a reload each time for each addon.

I could play two hours, log off and come back all was perfect.
Had to take some rest, i log in and all is reverted again. I did made before leaving a full save of the saved variables folder. When i saw that all was reversed, i replaced the savedvariables by the save. I log in and all was again modified.

I am thinking about something that is strange : each time a character log in, the game immdiatly initiate itself a reloadui. I do not launch it, i dont type anything, i do not move my mouse, but the game reloadui. Could it be an addon that do this and thus can not charge my settings ?

Any help would be welcome

Thankyou

Last edited by Anceane : 11/03/20 at 09:44 PM.