View Single Post
05/15/14, 03:09 PM   #4
arkemiffo
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Ok, I've played around with this a little bit now, and it has the same issue as I did (although I must say this is sooooo much cleaner coding than what I had).

The problem is that if you haven't spent any skillpoint at any point you don't have any progression in certain morphs, so they simply don't show up.
If I have spent skillpoint in a morph for a skill I can see both morphs no matter which one I have bought, or if I have bought the other at any time.

For example:
On my Templar I've not specced into Dual at any time. This means I can see the skills for the dual wield (so what I can see in the skill window), but I can't see any morphs from those skills. For Twin Slashes I want to be able to return both Rending Slashes and Blood Craze, but neither of them are returned.

I think I was a bit unclear with that in my first post, and made it look like I couldn't see any of the skills at all. It is only the morphs I'm not getting returned in anyway.

It should be said that I most possibly don't understand the code in the SpentSkillPoint addon either, but from what I can understand that addon aren't looking for morphs that has no current progression either.