View Single Post
10/14/20, 11:27 AM   #2
Baertram
Super Moderator

WoWInterface Super Mod
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Related to the correct addon folder:
https://www.esoui.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9406

There also exists many many other threads about "addons not found", "addons not working", "settings missing" etc.
Please read the forum thread linked above and follow the mentioned sticky posts and information.
It shows you how to detect the correct addons folder.

Another hint: Microsoft OneDrive is not compatible with ESO! So if you got OneDrive enabled uncheck the settingsbox at OneDrive which saves your user folder to OneDrive!

If you got the corerct addon folder:
After testing which addon folder is the correct one check if any of the addons got an old version of LibAddonMenu-2.0 in a subfolder like AddonName/libs/LibAddonMenu-2.0
Try to remove them from the subfolders and just install the newest version of LibAddonMenu-2.0 into your live/Addons folder.

And I recommand using Minion to install, update your addons and libraries as many addons get updates very often, and manually keeping them updated can be frustrating.

Btw:
InventoryGridView is old and maybe it's even this addon which got a LibAddonMenu-2.0 subfolder.
Check the addon comments I think I had linked a version without libraries bundled somehwere there which should fix this.

Last edited by Baertram : 10/14/20 at 11:30 AM.