View Single Post
02/09/15, 08:01 AM   #7
Ayantir

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
I made few experiments and im 99% sure now ok lets say 97%... that when you farm something off containers, bosses or mobs actually anywhere on the Tamriel fluffing planet there's a flag, a countdown timer on your character that gives zero chances to get another blue or rare item as soon as you looted one.
No. All looks random.
My huge experience of grinder, coder and monitoring loots for 40pples since months.

The only flag which reset something is the server-side one which triggers as same time ~EVENT_PLAYER_ACTIVATED is triggered. It fulfil (or no, randomly). the content of a container. Each container get it % of random of being fulfilled or not. After the "loot" mecanic is done 1st time you interact with the container. If you take the contents or not, items inside remains same, until next " reset event "

PS: Don't reloadui, when i'm talking about this event, I only mean "you need to use a wayshrine or change map zone".

For tests, Ask your guildmates about 1st floor of dragonstar tavern farm. I did it a lot and get a lot of items. Even better, code a bot ?

pps: the % of a container being fulfilled looks being set at character login. i did't really checked this, but in my sessions of intense farm, looks like this. check it if you want to.

Last edited by Ayantir : 02/09/15 at 08:06 AM.