View Single Post
12/02/18, 07:59 AM   #4
Siegtime
Originally Posted by Gamer1986PAN View Post
Thanks r4cken and Siegtime

Thanks for your work - i know it was not the best idea to name the last category "dont change this" but it has to be changed if your treasure/survey maps ingame have other names like the original english names (i am not sure how that is with jp and ru clients). So if those items are ingame translated as well (like with de and fr client), could you please add to make treasure and survey maps working (if its not translated ingame you can ignore that posting):

Lua Code:
  1. -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
  2. -- ONLY CHANGE THIS IF TREASURE AND SURVEY MAPS HAVE OTHER NAMES IN YOUR LANGUAGE
  3. -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
  4. mkstr(SI.CONSTANT_TREASURE_MAP, "treasure map")  -- need a part of the name that is in every treasure map items the same no matter what zone you are in
  5. mkstr(SI.CONSTANT_SURVEY_MAP, "survey:") -- need a part of the name that is in every survey map items the same no matter what zone you are in and what kind of craft
※Ok.I will fix it as follows

mkstr(SI.CONSTANT_TREASURE_MAP, "宝箱の地図") -- need a part of the name that is in every treasure map items the same no matter what zone you are in
mkstr(SI.CONSTANT_SURVEY_MAP, "調査:") -- need a part of the name that is in every survey map items the same no matter what zone you are in and what kind of craft