View Single Post
07/18/19, 08:43 AM   #1
Baertram
Super Moderator

WoWInterface Super Mod
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
[open] Add "Select/Desect all" buttons/make addon clickable in addon manager

This has been requested ingame and outside of the game multiple times already and I think the idea is great and really needed:

1)
Please add 2 buttons to the addon manager, especially already at the character selection screen:
Select all
Deselect all

The buttons should simply enable or disable all currently shown addons in the addon manager list.

Especially as we cannot change the addon manager at the character selection screen via addons this is a real improvement.
Ingame there already exists addons who add buttons/checkboxes to select all/deselect all addons (which wouldn't be needed anymore then).

2)
Please make the addon name clickable as well so one does not need to "hit" the small checkboxes to change their enabled/disabled state.

Many thanks ZOs

P.S.
There is a "visual bug" in the character selections creen as well.
If you move your mouse above the character the cursor changes to the bend arrow with 2 pointers, the one which is used to turn the character on the X axis.
If you open the addon manager now the cursor stays the same and it's a bit too big for the checboxes. This is only a visual glitch but maybe you could change the cursor to the default pointer automatically if the addon manager is opened.

If I watch my steps and move the mouse slowly above the menu it will change to the pointer as well, but if I do it quickly it will stay the same.

Last edited by Baertram : 07/18/19 at 08:58 AM.