View Single Post
01/03/15, 03:19 AM   #5
BornDownUnder
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Ayantir View Post
Think WarLegendHud is too big to be quickly fixed.. It was a huge gazmachine before when it was working properly, you should use another one.
I would agree on this too, though I am in the process of maintaining my own updated version of the group frame addon of Lyeos, so the code is more or less familiar.

I've already stripped it of non-functioning code (Target of Target, etc.)

I'll take a look at the buffs part though I think that will need to be re-done, which is something I won't do... You should try out Srendarr for a buffs addon.

There are some issue which will take me a little while to fix as I have not done any coding in that regards, anchor positioning, re-positioning, etc.

There is ggFrames, FTCombat, Azurah (Garkins update for patch 1.5.x) and more that would be viable as Unit-frame addon replacements (I use Azurah with Srendarr, as Azurah doesn't deal with buffs, plus it is the most akin to vanilla, which is also why I use Lyeos' group frames addon still)

SpamFilter is redundant since ZOS implemented the 3 delete character policy.

Undiscovered I have not used and probably never will as I like my mmo maps cleaner than my rpg maps (I love it as a feature in ES titles)

Those settings would be handy to have so I can duplicate your User Interface to make sure you do not receive any errors.