View Single Post
01/03/15, 05:33 PM   #9
BornDownUnder
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by mauerman View Post
I am not really that fluent in the workings of addons, when you say settings for WarLegend, what do you need me to do to find that information?

mauerman
Ok, easiest and simplest way to post your in-game settings is copy/paste or attach your WarLegendHUD.lua file, you can locate it in:

C:\Users\<PC User Name>\Documents\Elder Scrolls Online\live\SavedVariables

Note:

The above if for Windows 7, it is pretty much the same for any other operating system though.

If you use the EU version of ESO, then the folder will be <Elder Scrolls OnlineEU> or <LiveEU>?

Please remove your account details, you can find it in the Saved Variable file itself, it is a requirement to use addons, not a requirement for me to copy/paste your addon settings. The following code is copied from within the WarLegendHUD.lua saved variable file:

Lua Code:
  1. WarLegendHUDSave =
  2. {
  3.     ["Default"] =
  4.     {
  5.         ["@Accountname"] =  <---- Just delete this line please!
  6.         {
  7.             ["$AccountWide"] =

Thanks in advance as it will assist me in setting up your addon setup so I can remove variables which could cause some errors due to me not checking them, as it is going to be a one-off thing with this addon, for you and anybody else interested in having it as an updated to patch version... I do not plan on doing anymore updates to it though as it should function just fine for the future once I put it up on DropBox.