View Single Post
11/06/22, 07:33 PM   #4
Sharlikran

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by doru View Post
I noticed a bunch of negative time stamps. Is this something I could fix myself? If yes, with what values do I change the negative values?
Nope, ZOS server issue. They are aware, and no fix is upcoming because they can't really reproduce it.

Originally Posted by doru View Post
Also, I noticed Master Merchant is totally disabled as a window, and when doing sales, I cannot check any guild for items (browsing items). It's always that error popping up.
Quit the game and then read the MM sticky post. You will need to check what you have enabled after you arrive at the character screen once you put in your password.

Pay very close attention to the MM sticky post. Read it like 3 or more times if you have to.

Originally I had wanted to update some of the internal MM functions to use LibPrice so I had intended it to be a dependency. However, until the author updates LibPrice it's going to cause an error even though I removed LibPrice from one of the MM files that tells the game what MM requires.

So if you have mods that require LibPrice, then you will have to manually alter a file yourself. Otherwise you can uninstall LibPrice with Minion if nothing uses it for now. Although, I still intend to use it in the future for its price cache.