View Single Post
06/02/14, 02:48 AM   #1
Aeruginosus
Lightbulb Fully custom UI design.

I was wondering, is it possible yet to fully customize the entire UI, every single aspect of it?

I'd like to see a more minimal design for everything - currently right now default elements that aren't redesigned by other add-ons available right now, are currently dirty looking - that's how the default UI has looked since beta and I've never been a fan of that. I was hoping I could request add-on authors to come together, and see if someone has the time to create such a robust project - with full customization options. Maybe have more customization options than just basic choices (a big project).

I'm willing to create graphics for it, I have Adobe Creative Suite and have been designing graphics for many years - I use to have my own design company and I also use to work for a gaming studio where I just managed the website, and game launchers, and in game UI design. I eventually decided I'd rather do it as a hobby, and I find it's more fun that way. I've never been able to code anything, so everything I did was design only. Code is such a headache for me I never really put much effort into learning it. I use to enjoy UI customization in Skyrim from SkyUI but, it lacked some features I'd like to see, and I honestly believe I can do better than that - design wise while still being minimal and clean in the approach.

Anyway, I hope someone is interested and I hope we're capable of doing this, so early on as it is.

Thank you for your time.