View Single Post
12/23/14, 05:08 AM   #1
QuadroTony
Banned
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
ESO crash...

it happends in Cyrodiil
often enough

i playing without any problems, getting letters with Reward for Worthy, you know

but sometimes i open mail window and cant delete empty mails, when i push on the mail all gold and items automatically claimed, is because of bug i believe
but ok when i push "Take all mails" or "take one" or trying to take mails by hands - nothing happends after confirmation dialog about - "Do you really want delete this mail?" i Push "E"(yes) the empty mails still remains

AND WHEN I SEE I CANT DELETE MAIL - THIS IS A DETECTION OF CRASH
IF I TRY / reloadui - I WILL GOT CRASH...

1. when i disable all addons, no crash, but i still cannot delete mails without any addons active
2. it happends after i update ny FilterIt and JunkIt addon. but looks like they are not guilty... IDK

1) i turn off filterIt - crashes gone(all other addons remains)
2) i enable filterit but turn off JunkIt - crashes gone too
3) i turn on both addons - crash(with all active addons too)
4) i turn OFF all addons, except FilterIt and JunkIt - NO CRASH, WTf?
5) i turn off all addons except this two, and i start turn on all other addons one by one.. but its not help,
6) for example i turn-on alot of addons and all was fine after every /reloadui, till i turn ON Item Saver. OK.
7) i OFF all except filterIt+JunkIt+ItemSaver to prove the incompatibility, but NO CRASH!
8) and the same with many more addons too, so i cant figure out the source of conflict/ mby its just game bug or smthing

please help....

Last edited by QuadroTony : 12/23/14 at 10:11 AM.