View Single Post
12/12/18, 02:34 AM   #4
Sordrak

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by TheCrzyDoctor View Post
@sirinsidiator

The label does show up. Though it has the text that is inside the xml file at all times. See attachment underneath the compass.

You are correct in stating the label will always say Location Updated for debugging. I just used a 2 hour xp scroll. So I'm going to do some leveling and then come back to this and post my results on disabling all othe addons along with adding in error("Hello World").

As far as the chat tabs I only have one tab. This is to help me debug as I currently playing solo.

Update:
Added in error("Hello World") I do get an error window popping up.
I have disabled all other plugins to help debug this. Still no change.
Used /zgoo and not sure what that should show but nothing.
I added in error("Zone Chnaged") into my zone changed function and that doesn't execute. The event is not registered or something? I am using the correct event for the zoned changed correct? Along with the correct arguments that are passed in???

Update 2:
Addon is working now. I had to completely close out of ESO to have it start working. Not sure why as the tutorial is doesn't mention having to completely closing ESO.
Regarding Update 2:
Restarting the game is rarely required. I only experience this when adding new textures as they won't load when reloading the UI respectively switching chars.
Did you try a /reloadui after code changes? And that didn't work?