View Single Post
03/05/16, 05:18 AM   #52
Scootworks

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Kith View Post
Unfortunatly this seems to be a problem with the API provided by ZOS. There isn't really anything in the 'event' that distinguishes it being your ability vs somebody elses without doing a whole host of checking, and even then, it may not be clear cut as i'm pretty sure its not fully intended as it doesn't pop up on all GTAoEs by others (nor everytime with the same one, had somebody drop several near me and not all triggered). So, for the time being at least, there isn't a fix for it sorry :/

This would be another case of not being provided the data by the API I believe. I'm not able to test in person though to see if it may be accidental getting caught by the built-in filters to prevent "junk" auras appearing, though, unless its <2s in duration that is unlikely.
Originally Posted by Kith View Post
Yes please, the ID (in the aura name in the beta version between the square brackets) and, if in english, the spell name just to give me more idea. Those bits of info along with details as to whether its showing when it shouldn't be, or not showing when it should be, are what I need.

As mentioned in the above post, there is a line in AuraControl.lua (line 47) you can remove the comment (the -- at the start) from to make the mod display a line everytime it sees an aura before it filters it out for whatever reason - only rare cases for certain effects are filtered out before this point.

I don't know, which of the Buffs is the healing debuff of the meatbag.

I didn't test the flamming oil.

btw: thanks to @votan for testing with me