View Single Post
07/14/17, 11:56 AM   #26
manavortex

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Oh and don't act like it'd take a lot to allow the users to disable these libs either
No, it's utterly simple - a tool called "search", ships with windows.

I don't get your point. We're doing this stuff for a hobby. Every single add-on I've written I've made in my free time for myself. I put it up here because I think other people might benefit from the work, since I already had done it. I gladly accept praise and donations, since I put in a ****ton of work and time. But honestly? It's my stuff. I put it up. If other people accept it like it is, then that's on them. If I eat the free soup and find out later that the cook added nuts, it's my bad luck if I die.

It's not as if any of us ever put malware into any of our add-ons (one person stole gold from their users, ZOS changed the API within a week). You're literally complaining about free stuff here and being all snowflake-y on behalf of the poor users (who neither complained nor bothered to check their free stuff).

Enlightenment is man's release from his self-incurred tutelage. Tutelage is man's inability to make use of his understanding without direction from another. Self-incurred is this tutelage when its cause lies not in lack of reason but in lack of resolution and courage to use it without direction from another. Sapere aude! 'Have courage to use your own reason!'