View Single Post
01/31/19, 09:12 AM   #3
tymmezinni
Originally Posted by Baertram View Post
From the log file it seems ESO is detected and it is just not recognizing your addons properly.
Where are your addons located? In yourstandard windows user dir c:\users\tymme\documents\Elder Scrolls Online\live\AddOns ?

Try to delete the minion.xml file and remove ALL addons from the AddOns directory (move them temporary to a new AddOns_backup folder) and then try again to start Minion.
Yep, addons folder is default location. Removed the addon (I had the issue before but put one in there just for troubleshooting steps), deleted xml, same issue (no dialog to browse to addon folder).

Edit: I also installed J2RE, which I did not have on my system before; no effect on either browsing to a folder. Also, this is a Steam install of ESO, since it seems that's relevant for some troubleshooting. ESO detected the test addon I tried in the c:\tymme\documents\elder scrolls online\live\addons folder.

Last edited by tymmezinni : 01/31/19 at 09:43 AM. Reason: Expanded information and additional troubleshooting