View Single Post
03/02/16, 04:30 PM   #45
Kith
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by benawaw View Post
hey, i just wanna thank you first for the great addons. one thing if u could explain to me, idk if its a bug or not, but for ground aoe buff. if someone near me (even not in my group) use trap beast or volcanic rune, it also appear on my buff, even thou im not the one who casting that. could you please explain, if this is intended like that or not, and if not could you fix it. thank you very much. keep on the good work ^^
Unfortunatly this seems to be a problem with the API provided by ZOS. There isn't really anything in the 'event' that distinguishes it being your ability vs somebody elses without doing a whole host of checking, and even then, it may not be clear cut as i'm pretty sure its not fully intended as it doesn't pop up on all GTAoEs by others (nor everytime with the same one, had somebody drop several near me and not all triggered). So, for the time being at least, there isn't a fix for it sorry :/

Originally Posted by Scootworks View Post
oh yes, i have the same "issue".

and i can't see "burning" debuffs from sieg weapons :S
This would be another case of not being provided the data by the API I believe. I'm not able to test in person though to see if it may be accidental getting caught by the built-in filters to prevent "junk" auras appearing, though, unless its <2s in duration that is unlikely.