View Single Post
11/07/20, 03:29 AM   #5
Anceane

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
I should have been more precise when i posted, and i apologize for that.

When i post on the forums, its always in last resort, after i do this :
-Check if an addon has been updated and i missed it (and still i know i can mess up that lol)
-Check if a not embedded libs have been updated
-Remove from the folder the last addons i added. If the error pops again, then its from the one i had before and then i remove all and i re-add them one by one. (long to do but i do it lol)

If i found the wrong addon and i can resolve the problem (aka forgot to update myself, a .txt is not updated even if the addon was updated, this kind of things i can easily without asking for help)

If i find the wrong addon but its behind my possibilities, then i ask for help on the forums

and as of today, if i can not find what cause the freeze of the UI, i ask for help,

So today, i added one by one the addons into the folder, and could not find any guilty addon.

The last addon i added was: displayleads

----------------
I also did another repair of the game. I checked my computer to verify that there was not a bad install by windows with 2 folders where my save could be done. There was only the new windows feature doing an history sauvegarde of my files and i remove the folder and put that function on OFF as my subsidiary disk was almost full (grr).

And since nothing happened.

-----------------------

But since the patch, there is some strange effects happening. I can have my two accounts working fine for hours and suddenly, one of the account will have a difference on an addon.
Today it was Pchat and Harvestmap.
I had to redo the settings on one part of the addons. If i use the slider to raise the number of an option, then it does not register. But if i manually enter the number i want, then the settings will stay.

No idea why, but since the patch little things like this happens.

------------------
Sorry for the long post, i still did what you asked, and no error were shown.

I removed definitly Jovast as it does not work anymore.