View Single Post
03/29/14, 01:25 PM   #15
antique67

Smile

Good information from all. So I have to wonder ( in all attacks) if it is really worth having magic usage at all? Staying simply "Stamina" would give all attacks a better chance of critting w/o the "worry" of having to be regulated by Magic.
This then would direct one to care only for armor of the target if it's ranking were higher than the attack's Crit or DPS. Then too, I have to have my own armor to cover both Magic and Weapon damage from attacks on me. This being that the opponent will gear them selves by their lack of understanding the merits of not having a Magic attack to count on, as far as economics of the Stamina and Weapon Damage.

I draw this "Theory" from the film and the discussion above. Maximizing "Stamina" is far better in an attack than increasing "Magic" in an attack. It is Weapon Damage that kills. Magic need only to be used if one is waiting for a build up ( increase) in Stamina during a fight. Magic is only good in applying certain spells that one can use to buff an attack or buff a defense.

So if I need an AOE of shield, Magic is called to the front. But to eliminate the foe, Stamina is prevalent in doing so. Sorcerers beware! You need that stamina too!
Anywyas that's how tomorrow morning will open up form me in ESO's Grand Opening! <smile> Have fun ya'll!