View Single Post
08/11/15, 06:49 AM   #8
McJoker

...it was working...

Well, as the title says, Minion was working fine, however it's been having problems connecting (mostly) and when I could connect it wouldn't find the addons. The latter may be fixed, looks like an update caused the default save folders to reset...won't know until I can connect again.

Security: KIS 2016 (was also running for the entire Windows 10 period)
Windows Defender and Firewall turned off, however I had added Minion to the Windows 10 Firewall exception prior to turning it off (KIS handles firewall).

The only major change I've done is blacklist 9gag.com for my entire network (have my reasons, and that will not change). Shouldn't be an issue, as 9gag.com is neither mmoui.com nor esoui.com.

The minion.xml is a copy, as I edited out my email, other than that it's unchanged, and I've already deleted the copy from the folder, to prevent issues.

So...I tested something that shouldn't have been an issue. When my blacklist filter is active, Minion can't connect...even though the ONLY thing blacklisted is 9gag.com. When it's deactivated, Minion connects just fine. The blacklist filter is activated/deactivated through connection profiles (unlimited and standard) the only difference between the two profiles is the blacklist with 9gag.com on it.
Attached Files
File Type: xml minion - Copy.xml (5.5 KB, 640 views)
File Type: log minion0.log (2.3 KB, 637 views)

Last edited by McJoker : 08/11/15 at 07:03 AM.