View Single Post
11/26/20, 05:36 PM   #2
Baertram
Super Moderator

WoWInterface Super Mod
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Addons cannot manage this as addons cannot touch the position of "Windows" related stuff, as window positioning.
If ZOs is not able to help you with an entry in the UserSettings.txt or any parameters you could add to eso64.exe calls, I guess only 3rd party software will be able to help you to auto-move he window of ESO64.exe.
Addons ONLY affect ingame (after character was loaded into the world of the game!) stuff. And even then we cannot change anything about the positioning of the Window or chosen Monitor to play on afaik. Else I might prepare a window swapper source for next April fools :-)

btw I also do not understand what you are really asking for here.
Your screen resolution of the left monitor (you got 2 monitors I assume, 1 left 1 right) is what? 1562 x 992
And ESO always starts at the 2nd monitor at the right?
-> I think this happens because the 2nd monitor is set in Windows as the default monitor?Or you have chosen this montor to be the standard ESO monitor in the ESO vanilla video game settings.

Backup first! Then check the UserSettings.txt:
Code:
SET ACTIVE_DISPLAY "0"
SET FullscreenHeight "2160"
SET FullscreenWidth "3840"
SET WindowedHeight "2160"
SET WindowedWidth "3840"
Maybe changing these values from ACTIVE_DISPLAY 0 (should be Windows default monitor) to 1 will change the standard monitor.
BUT: You are also able to change this WITHIN the game's video settings AFAIK IF you are using multiple Monitors in Windows.

Add the folder c:\users\...\documents\elder scrolls online to your Antivirus Whitelist so that all files like UserSetttings.txt etc. are allowed to be written properly and are not protected against changes. Maybe this helps.

Last edited by Baertram : 11/26/20 at 05:43 PM.