View Single Post
02/19/16, 05:55 AM   #10
Wandamey
hi hi
I'm gonna need to log in in game to look at the french for most of the new strings but in the meantime :

if the first line is for the general addon desription? :--(if it needs more to it, I could use the german/English string)

["options_description"] = "Pour être alerté quand le buff de boisson/nourriture expire",

typos :
["options_header1"] = "Général",
["options_language_tooltip"] = "Choisir la langue",
["options_savedvariables_tooltip"] = "Sauvegarder les données de l'addon pour tous les personnages du compte, ou pour chaque personnage séparément",
-- (at least get rid of the "s" at "chaque personnage" and add a n to the other one)

for the rest of it I have no clue how any of these "PVP" "AvA" "Raids" "dungeons" "delves" are translated in french, yet just a thing, when you say : "Choose where the repeated food buff check will be executed",
I get it, there is one setting to configure the delai right before, but mostly people won't have a clue about what it is.
Maybe you should keep the "technical" aspect out of the descriptions and go for something simpler as
"Where to display the alert" ?

I'm also a bit confused about the options check region/check in especially : ["options_alert_check_event_dungeon_tooltip"]= "Choose if the repeated food buff check will be executed only in dungeons or not",

Does that mean if "check in" in ON, all of the settings for the regions are nullified? Or there are levels in the menu that I don't get. Easier, do you have a screenshot of that part in German or English?

I'll look at it tonight if nobody playing in french has come to rescue in between