Thread: Librarian
View Single Post
03/14/18, 09:45 AM   #107
BellaCarmela
Librarian - still problems (some books won't open; others are just blank)

Any update on a timeline for a fix? I understand if still busy with real life, of course - just wanted to inquire since it's been more than a month.

OR...Is it working for everyone else now?

I uninstalled the mod entirely, cleaned out the savedvariables, and reinstalled - and it's still having problems...

I'm having 2 problems:

1.) the problem where books won't open and they throw the error messages listed above - but only for *some* books (Primarily those that seem to be particular to abah's landing/hew's bane/the thieves guild DLC for me so far? Weird).

* NOTE:
Yes, I *HAVE* checked the .lua and the items that people have said to change are already what they should be - so please don't re-direct me to those posts again as though that's a fix - I've already checked/done it

2.) I'm also having another problem with some books where it will save the books and tell me "684 words" or something and then I open it to read it and it's just the title of the book and the pages are otherwise empty.

Really appreciate any help you could offer in getting the mod working again - it's indispensable! Thank you so much!