View Single Post
05/27/15, 06:41 AM   #13
eeek28
Originally Posted by Minceraft View Post
Got an idea for you!
Gonna look around at the code for the revive stuff and then see if we can't make a list of everyone you've revived after this addon would be loaded...say,create an onPlayerRes() handler or something, then it wouldn't be much harder than adding a note to their name on that list and/or having a different color appear when you target them in-game...It could actually work with other addons that deal well with GetPlayerTarget("reticleover"), like FTC. Just tell it where to find our new info! So, when you targeted over their body, our data would appear with an icon or a color! Would that work? Would call it FieldMedic, or something catchy!

Maybe have four different settable colors to start with: Green: they accept a rez quickly, on through yellow, orange and finally red for slow lagging res acceptors.
I know i would like to help the healers of my alliance res as fast as possible, and you bring a valid point to the table.... You CAN'T REZ anyone else until the other one accepts....so a guy in a field by himself doesn't accept the rez right away cause he's afk or something, you can't heal someone on the main battlefield...it sucks!

Pm me with any Ideas you have, as I'll get em quicker and we could work on this together!
This is exactly what I was trying to explain in my first post - nice thinking there buddy. Something similar to KillCounter - that author liked this idea, but couldn't spare the time on it

Last edited by eeek28 : 05/31/15 at 07:56 AM.