View Single Post
07/26/18, 05:50 AM   #1
kafeijao
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Ingame UI elements

Hello,

I have been trying to get into UI changing, but I'm facing some problems. First it was the UI elements tree which Zgoo addon helped me a lot, I don't know (1) if there is a reference for the UI vanilla elements with all the properties, if there is please do share.

My current problem is trying to copy existing stuff to keep the ui consistent. I want to add a second progress bar under the normal progress bar in the achievements. But the StatusBar control don't have any GET methods that allow me to see how the default one is implemented, I have been trying trial and error and made it until a certain point, at the moment I just can't figure what are the settings to make that ending triangle at the end of the progress bar, I think I found the texture for it tho.

(2) So is there a way to obtain default used values for ui easier other than trying random textures and inputing random values until it seems you got it right?

This is what I have experimented and found so far:
Code:
/script
		local pp = ZO_AchievementsContentsSummaryInsetProgressBarsScrollChildTotal;
		CreateControl("Kaf_1", pp, CT_STATUSBAR );
		Kaf_1:SetAnchor(3, pp, 3, 0, 0);
		Kaf_1:SetAnchor(12, pp, 12, 0, 0);

/script
		local pp = ZO_AchievementsContentsSummaryInsetProgressBarsScrollChildTotalGloss;
 		Kaf_1:SetMinMax(pp:GetMinMax());
 		Kaf_1:SetValue(pp:GetValue() + 5000);
                Kaf_1:SetColor(0,0.4,0.7,1);

--[[ Textures I found that seem related to progress bars
esoui/art/miscellaneous/progressbar_frame.dds
esoui/art/miscellaneous/progressbar_frame_bg.dds
esoui/art/miscellaneous/progressbar_genericfill_gloss.dds
esoui/art/miscellaneous/progressbar_genericfill_leadingedge_blunt.dds
esoui/art/miscellaneous/progressbar_genericfill_leadingedge_gloss.dds
esoui/art/miscellaneous/progressbar_genericfill_tall.dds
esoui/art/miscellaneous/progressbar_texture_overlay.dds
]]

/script d(ZO_AchievementsContentsSummaryInsetProgressBarsScrollChildTotalBG:SetDrawLayer(0)) 
/script d(Kaf_1:SetTexture("/esoui/art/miscellaneous/progressbar_genericfill_tall.dds"));
/script d(Kaf_1:SetLeadingEdge("/esoui/art/miscellaneous/progressbar_genericfill_leadingedge_blunt.dds", 20, 20)); -- DOESNT WORK
Result:

As you can see the edge is wrong.