View Single Post
03/26/21, 09:57 AM   #1
ShadowMau
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
ScrollListExample

I have been learning how to use scroll lists. In my searches on this forum, I have seen numerous posts pointing people to ScrollListExample (https://www.esoui.com/downloads/info...stExample.html). It is no longer working properly, instead providing an endless stream of error messages as people pass under the reticle. The errors may have nothing to do with the scroll list mechanisms at all.

Since I was trying to learn how to make scroll lists, I did not feel confident in trying to debug one. It does not look like anyone is maintaining it. I am not sure if the mechanics of how it creates, updates, and displays a scroll list are still valid, or severely outdated. I am underqualified to make that determination.

I am not asking for help as I am figuring out the beginning basics by looking at several other examples, especially libscroll. I know I am not the only one who is trying to learn scroll lists who has come across ScrollListExample. Is there a way to update it so it will be a working example since there are so many references to it?