View Single Post
01/22/15, 08:35 AM   #14
dopiate
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Randactyl View Post
I've seen that obnoxious, bolded statement in two places now. I don't think he's joking.

I'm with sirinsidiator. This changes nothing (for the worse, that is) for me or anyone else no matter how much they would like to kick and scream about it.
I'm actually not joking but I'll be totally honest I didn't give it a good thorough though I do not like any free to play or pay to play or anything besides a subscription game. I will at least read up and and fully understand the changers so I may hang on until the patch and see how it goes. If my Bold posts were annoying I apologize I am really sick right now with strep throat and the flu at the same time, also not a joke.

I will just step back and give it a chance but I did not burned with Rift and it I'm really not interested in doing that again.

Ps 103f fever for 4 days now so I'm not really thinking straight paying attention to what's going on. Dr.'s had my parents MOVE in with me to make sure I don't die -- if that doesn't rattle your cage I dont knot what will

I'm just curious about all the updates where did you all see some new content? All I ever saw was tweaks champion blah blah blah so I can just do the same grinding with different stats Wow let me pay for that. Or is my understanding on that incorrect?

-d

I pray it works out I personally love the game. I'm just very skeptical about what I'm reading.

Last edited by dopiate : 01/22/15 at 09:06 AM.