View Single Post
11/06/21, 03:15 PM   #3
@DeadSoon
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by sirinsidiator View Post
I don't believe this is a bug. Fargrave (the map in the location list with the mapIndex) behaves like a world map (Blackreach or Tamriel). It doesn't have a single zone inside, but two separate sub maps with their own zone ids (The Shambles and Fargrave City District).
The zoneId you mentioned is for Fargrave City District and not the Fargrave map itself.
You are right. My fault, I have to clarify that I mean the city district.

However, the city itself is a normal zone where a player can go and walk around. Usually all (main) zones where a player can walk around with the character have a mapIndex (I know only a few exceptions from solo quest subzones). Also the other subzone in Fargrave, "The Shambles" has a correct mapIndex. Fargrave city district should have the same mapIndex as "The Shambles".

EDIT:
I remembered "Clockwork City" and Brass Fortress and tested it. Same issue. So, I really dont know why it is programmed like this (maybe any technical limitation), but there seems to be a pattern behind it. I would like to see this fixed but maybe it is actually not a "bug" and more an annoying issue.

Last edited by @DeadSoon : 11/06/21 at 03:27 PM.