View Single Post
07/21/17, 06:06 AM   #50
Anceane

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by jpdouble69 View Post
@Anceane
It is a discussion and controversy about a topic. The topic is if and how to inform users about addon functions.
If you crawl through every code before updating and not using Minion that's perfectly fine. Telling users to use "--" for things they don't know about in the first place is misleading. The discussion is not a drama, the "-- solution" you found for yourself isn't either nor your pretentious "we" is.
pre·ten·tious
prəˈten(t)SHəs/
adjective
adjective: pretentious

attempting to impress by affecting greater importance, talent, culture, etc., than is actually possessed.

First you do not know who i am in real life. You can only suppose that i do not understand or that i want to show off.
So far since i am on this forum, i never hide the fact that i had difficulties with LUA and the way it is working. My only help comes from having created some years ago my websites and to remember some html things.
i have more than often asked silly questions and asked Author's addon to help me with little things that i could not do because it was out of my comprehension.

Now on the little things i mentionned, those are nothing that simple understanding after comparing two files. You call me out pretentious for that. Fine. Personally i see it as a way to learn something.

But as you go as name/adjectif calling, dont spend more time to quote me, i just put you on ignore.
I have not the will nore the time to deal with your petty problems.

Last edited by Anceane : 07/21/17 at 06:08 AM.