View Single Post
06/18/19, 01:36 PM   #14
Marazota
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Verbalinkontinenz View Post
I was able to pull - I guess - complete 10 days data last night from 10pm till 1:30 am, it took quite a while. i google-translated Kai Schobers comment on it.

I am not sure, how its supposed to work still, since other people mention it doesnt work for them. On my Main Account I also wasnt able to get the data, but on my second account it was working. I have no clue what the difference was, I could imagine, Shissus Guild Tools requesting history same time might be the reason it didnt work on main. But I didnt go deep into it yet.

If it's working as we guess, it seems as the contingent for requests is limited. That's why I requested some changes on ATT from Arka, so people wont necessarily pull all 10 days all the time when ATT is activated. This on the other hand requires Dev support. ZOS would have to adjust the return value of RequestGuildHistoryCategoryOlder(), so the addon knows, there is still data available, but can not be retrieved at the moment.
AHA! from mm comments

Originally Posted by Sorondor
I was able to get the entirety of this past week's sales data into MM. The key is to manually load the sales history before enabling MM. It appears that MM is still capable of reading the sales history, but only sales history that has been manually loaded (i.e. "Show More") by the player. Warning: Getting the full 10 days of sales history for my trade guild was extremely time consuming, the sales history developed weird display issues after about day 5, and client freezes grew quite severe the more history was loaded.

I was able to verify MM appears to read the sales history properly because I had sales last Monday and Tuesday and MM correctly tallied them. YMMV