View Single Post
03/09/15, 02:29 PM   #12
QuadroTony
Banned
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by circonian View Post
I installed all of those & tried the steps you posted over & over, it never crashed. I tried it at least 10-15 times. I don't know which of your addons is causing it, but my guess is that it is the same problem that some addons had with swapping horses (only its much worse here).

When you swap horses that change your carrying capacity the game updates every slot in your backpack.

When you get caught and pay a bounty, the game updates all slots in your BACKPACK & BANK so its much worse than the horse problem. Although I don't know why it would update slots in the bank...you can't deposit stolen items in the bank can you??

My guess is some addons your using are not excluding old items in the SingleSlotUpdate event and then somethings going wrong when they are all trying to update every slot in the backpack & bank at the same time.

EDIT: I forgot to mention, the stolen items filters in FilterIt would have nothing to do with it. They don't do anything unless you press one of the stolen item buttons.

mby the matter in bag space? i have 80 on this alt hero i tested, and you? will test on my main with 170 slots only when my 30k bounty will dissapear