View Single Post
05/29/14, 06:44 AM   #11
Eleventeen
Originally Posted by Wobin View Post
Hm, looks like Zenimax fixed the original bug, Invite is showing up with no addon modification required.
No it's still not always. Some severe, very rare and random glitches still affect it. Pretty sure it likes to try to detect if you can invite the player first. Especially likes to try to check if the other player is for example in another alliance.. Today I tried to invite a friend via the rclick menu in friends for example - could not get it to show up at all. For the life of me I had no idea why. I've grouped with him before.

Did a /invite and nothing happened. Tried 3 more times, finally got an error message "You cannot invite people in other alliances". Heh, we were both on lowbies (everyones rolling up DKs now...) but seems he created in a different alliance to play with another friend).

So yea, still would rather get the rightclick in there, so I can find out such things faster.

Also sometimes shows up the top as of the latest update.. Where before it always showed at the bottom, for the text window.. Then in a seemingly somewhat random spot for the friends/guild lists. I'd like to see it static.

Sending gold once the server is back up from maintenance. (Sorry I was slow, very rarely visit this forum)