View Single Post
04/22/20, 08:22 AM   #6
Mr.Envy

I will search the addons' comments section for something similar and post a comment if I don't find anything... Deleting my savedvariables is something i avoid since it resets all my addons settings, they got reseted twice random and it was so annoying... I'm making a weekly backup since.
The No, thank you! error was fixed after updating, thank you Baertram ^^

I found this while searching MM's comments section:
Originally Posted by Red_Nine
Changing this option does not remove these UI errors.

exmaple:

bad argument #2 to 'string.format' (number expected, got boolean)
stack traceback:
[C]: in function 'string.format'
user:/AddOns/MasterMerchant/MasterMerchant.lua:2659: in function 'MasterMerchant.AddSellingAdvice'
|caaaaaa<Locals> rowControl = ud, result = [table:1]{stackCount = 1, slotIndex = 5, currencyType = 1, itemLink = "|H0:item:147306:124:1:0:0:0:0:...", itemUniqueId = 2.0410175324441, name = "Style Page: Prophet's Staff", icon = "/esoui/art/icons/quest_summers...", purchasePricePerUnit = 500, quality = 5, sellerName = "@Red_Nine", timeRemaining = 2254793, purchasePrice = 500}, sellingAdvice = ud, itemLink = "|H0:item:147306:124:1:0:0:0:0:...", dealValue = 0, margin = T </Locals>|r
user:/AddOns/MasterMerchant/MasterMerchant.lua:2626: in function 'func'
EsoUI/Libraries/Globals/globalapi.lua:207: in function '(anonymous)'

==============================================================

Originally Posted by Highlor3
Originally Posted by Cdr Archangel
Originally Posted by hyperreal
Originally Posted by Highlor3
Originally Posted by T0XiiC

Does anybody know how I fix this error? I always get it whenever I open a guild store
I have the same issue.
I have this issue as well. I examined the lua files, and I've traced it to the DealCalc function call in the MasterMerchant.GetDealInfo function on line 4029 of MasterMerchant.lua. For some reason DealCalc returns a boolean value for the margin parameter.

I would fix this myself but I don't know enough about the ESOUI API or Lua.
Have the same problem as well for the last couple of days. What is strange is that the var "deal", "margin", and "profit" have the correct values while we are inside the "MasterMerchant.DealCalc" func, but when it's called in "MasterMerchant.GetDealInfo" it returns {0, true}

Edit: I managed to track this down to a single setting conflict with uesplog. We should set uespLog Options>Guild Sales Data (Beta)>Deal Display Type to "uesp" or we get that error.

I'm 3 months later for this, but I have to say, THANK YOU!!!
But sadly I have that setting already and the errors still pop up ;p
I searched both ATT and MM's comments section and several other players posted Lua Errors in the hope of finding a fix, but the only posible fix i found is the one above wich doesn't solve mine. I also posted comments, but i don't get my hopes up for a fix tbh.

Another interesting fact i just discovered: Just by opening a guild store, 25 lua errors popped up, just by scrolling down trough guild store items, that number would increase by 1 for each new item that got revealed.

Last edited by Mr.Envy : 04/22/20 at 09:51 AM.