View Single Post
03/21/21, 01:02 PM   #7
DaSnowFangs

Thumbs up

What I should have done is simply ask "Hey, has anyone created a newer kind of Advanced Filters addOn?", since that is honestly all I was looking for. Like I mention in my original post, I'm just OCD that way, I like my mods/addons to be the best they can be, just on principal. If someone did something better, I want that thing instead, especially if it's more up to date and clean. That being said don't take that as me being uneducated on the topic of ESO Addons, because I am not.

I've done enough programming to know that just because something looks like it's working, doesn't mean its full functional and someone else can't or hasn't done it better. That is what I was looking for, if it doesn't exist yet then cool! It was my understanding that this thread in particular was the place to ask if anyone knew the answer to my above question, but it would seem that instead it attracts those who read far too deeply into my motive for simply wanting to know if there is a more up to date addOn for something. This wasn't some kind of attack on the integrity of the author either, and if it was received as such, they need to check their ego.

Excuse the hint of passive aggression here, but this did annoy me somewhat. I didn't need to be coached on what your versions of the meaning of up to date is, when I see last updated before 2020 and its late March 2021, I believe I am more than in a position to ask the question I did. But of course, who am I to say, I'm just new here, I don't know how things work. Tch.

I digress however and acknowledge that yea, I should have put the question a different way. I suppose we will consider the question answered, no there isn't anything better yet, and the addOn does work fully as intended. Do yourselves a favour and don't let it bother you any further, it'd only be at your own expense, not mine.

Cheers.

Last edited by DaSnowFangs : 03/21/21 at 01:14 PM.