View Single Post
02/17/19, 04:17 PM   #4
kizmiazz
Originally Posted by BSKCorp View Post
Suggest you go in manually. Bypass Minnion (that is why I dont use 3rd party apps to do stuff because it's harder to trouble shoot) go to Documents>Elder Scrolls Online>live>SavedVariables - Delete all MM.lua files. Then go back one folder and go to add ons. Delete everything MM. Download from the site, unzip it. go into the new folder you just unzipped. Copy all the MM folders from there into your addons folder. Run the game and should be fix.
Alright so I did as you instructed and reinstalled the addon manually (while game was closed). I tried logging in multiple times and each time, master merchant says it has zero records and goes on to 'scan my guilds for the first time'. I made sure to leave my game running till the scans were complete before logging off and trying again.

Once again, there are NO master merchant .lua files being created in my SavedVariables folder and the MM##Data folders in my AddOns folder have also not been modified since I installed the addon manually 30 mins ago.

It almost seems like the addon does not have the privileges to write to disk or something, but I have checked all the privileges and everything seems fine.

Any other ideas? Why isn't master merchant creating any .lua files? :/